Contact Info

The best way to contact me is by the ancient method of e-mail.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Open Graves






       The Following Series of Photographs Reveal some very interesting Above ground Burial sites. It seems wherever I go I always turn up Things worthy of a Good photo session .This all started when residents Next to Longview Cemetery In Bethel, KY reported ''strange goings on'' at night .Intrigued I set out to take a few pics with both B/W Film and Digital from the same angle hoping to at least catch a few Orbs or some mists. Interestingly I did not detect anything paranormal that night but it is so strange that these ancient sarcophagi are so dilapidated [ in some cases completely collapsed] that the corpses are no longer within.This is a very old section of the Cemetery, and as for What ever happened to the bones I can only speculate.








 
 
 
 
 















 
 
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment