Contact Info

The best way to contact me is by the ancient method of e-mail.

Friday, December 12, 2014

The Big Bull

 
 
In Wellington Ky Hwy 1274 there is a giant statue of a Black Bull placed as a sign for
 THE BULL - Food & Fuel Bait & Tackle . The Emphasis is on the FOOD as They also have a Great Deli .
 

             My Dad did not believe me when I told him there was a Big Bull near Frenchburg .This 
            settles that argument.

The Bull was once part of BLUEGRASS RESTAURANTS on New Circle Road in Lexington in the 70's.

1 comment:

  1. I remember many years ago when I was a kid when they moved the big bull. I was at the "Piggly Wiggly" in Frenchburg, KY in back seat of the car. It was the talk of the town and since became iconic to many people. At the time his new home was Bottoms' Grocery, owned by Bob Bottoms himself. I was probably around 8 yrs old, so he has rested there for almost 30 years.

    ReplyDelete